Your support, whether it's received once a year, twice a year or monthly, helps us meet our mission of conserving the scenic and wild places in the communities surrounding the Piscataquog, Souhegan and Nashua River watersheds
Basic - $50+
Friends - $100+
Conservationists - $250+
President's Circle - $1000+
- Support the mission of the PLC
- Renew your annual support
- You do NOT need a PayPal account to donate a one-time gift
- PayPal processes your credit card and sends you an email receipt
- On the Paypal donation form, check the box to share your home address with us. We'll add you to our mailing list and you'll receive our quarterly newsletter Piscataquog News.
Donate On-line using your credit card
* On the PayPal donation form, use the "Add special instructions to the seller" box to let us know if you have any special instructions for your donation, such as anonymous or in honor or memory of a friend
- Your support will renew automatically each month for as long as YOU like.
- Choose the amount that works for you. You can change or cancel it at any time.
- Donate with automatic checks from your bank or with your credit card through PayPal
- For credit card: click the "Donate" button then check the box labeled monthly on the PayPal donation form
Donate by Mail
Donations may be sent to:
Piscataquog Land Conservancy
5A Mill St. New Boston, NH 03070
Make a Planned Gift
Assigning the PLC as a Beneficiary: One of the easiest ways to make a planned gift is to designate the PLC as a beneficiary of your retirement or other accounts. You can choose to designate a predetermined amount, or a percentage of any remaining balance, simply by naming the PLC on the beneficiary designation form, available from your plan administrator.
Bequests and other planned gifts: If you are interested in providing for the PLC through your will, please meet with your attorney to discuss creating or updating your estate plan.
The following language may be used to make a simple bequest to the Piscataquog Land Conservancy: "I, [name], of [city, state, ZIP], give, devise and bequeath to the Piscataquog Land Conservancy, a 501c3 organization, located at 5a Mill St. New Boston, NH [enter a dollar amount or a percentage of the total estate] for its unrestricted use and purpose."
Let Us Know! We hope you will tell us if you have named the PLC in your will. We would very much like the opportunity to thank you for your generosity, and to welcome you to our Piscataquog Legacy Society.
For more information on how you can support the PLC, please contact
Chris Wells, executive director, at 603-487-3331 or by email.